Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Our own Shawna of Pinkkiss Pottery is this week's Etsy Featured Seller!



Tell us a bit about yourself name, location, affiliations, personal stuff.

My name is Shawna Pincus and I am the potter behind Pinkkiss Pottery. I live and work in Baltimore, Maryland with my husband Michael and our 2 cats, Mexico and Stranger. I have a BFA from the Maryland Institute College of Art and a teaching certification from Towson University. I am a full-time potter as of very recently but before that I held a day job as an elementary school art teacher. I loved the job but needed more time to devote to my studio work. I work from my basement where we have a pottery studio and a screen-printing studio for Michael’s business, Spaghettikiss. I am also part of a fantastic craft group here in Baltimore, the Charm City Craft Mafia. We host two craft shows a year, as well as a few workshops aimed at helping crafters to further their businesses.

Read the rest of the interview here!

No comments: