Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Heap Vendor - JennyJen42


"Jennyjen42 is a unique line of handmade gifts that are fresh, practical and have a fun sense of spirit and nostalgia to them. Featuring narrative pillows and tote bags inspired by the bird parties that are frequently held around JennyJen’s bird feeder in her back yard in Baltimore. Jennyjen products accessorize wardrobe and home in a fun range of campy to classic at affordable prices.
When she isn't teaching high school kiddies, on her bike, working on the yard, or hanging out being lazy, jennyjen can be found in her sweat shop!"
It is no secret I love Jenny's work. My living room is full of her pillows, and my etsy favorites keep even more of them in good company. I love the lightheartedness of her illustrations and the whimsy in her colors & subject matter, and the fact that she's also the full time head of a high school art department is truly inspiring to me. I don't know where her energy comes from, but I'm glad she's managed to sustain it. Can't wait to see what she'll be showing this weekend!

HOLIDAY HEAP IS TOMORROW??????!!!!!!!
SEE YOU THERE!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

This is soooo sweet I just love it. Lucy x (Munyip Makes)