Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meet Pile of Craft Vendor, Holland Cox!

Sewing is my absolute favorite thing to do, so being the designer and owner of Holland Cox is literally my dream job. I use colorful fabric to make handbags and accessories that are whimsical and fun while still being stylish and modern.

Fabric inspires me - bright colors, bold patterns. Current and vintage fashion, interior design, art history, people walking down the street - anything that catches my eye gets filed away for inspiration later. And my favorite place to buy fabric is the local chain G Street Fabrics, but I've found some amazing deals from fabric sellers on Etsy, too!

If I were to have anything for dinner tonight? Hmm... I've been having the strongest craving for chicken pad thai lately.

I'll see you this weekend but my handbags are also available at www.hollandcox.com and my accessories are at http://handmadeclassics.etsy.com.

No comments: