Thursday, May 24, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: Fisticuffs Leather


List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.  
Fisticuffs Leather;  I hand craft wrist cuffs and watchbands of all shapes and sizes from reclaimed leather and found objects.

What type of music do you listen to when you're hard at work? 
I stream pandora radio on shuffle!

What is your favorite summer ritual? 
Making ice cream from scratch.

Describe your studio. What makes it a creative space? 
My studio is a small room in the basement of the house that's jam packed with creative inspiration. It has bins galore filled with miscellaneous found objects and hardware as well as piles and piles
of leather. Every inch of space is piled with leather and my workbenches have a tin space in which to work due to all the scraps from previous work.

Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to? 
My wares are constantly changing. You are able to find something new and cool every time you check out my display. The newest cuffs are chunky with a large ring that is able to come off for a 2 in one cuff design.

Where else can we find your work (online or stores)?   
My website lists all the various stores that sell the cuffs for me in the USA.

No comments: