Thursday, May 31, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: *Might


What type of music do you listen to when you're hard at work?
Andrew Bird, The Decemberists, They Might Be Giants & Neko Case tend to keep me motivated & hard at work.

Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to?
I'm very excited to be debuting a brand new line of art dolls, which I'm tentatively referring to as "YetiBabies"... I'll let your imagination work with that for a while. I've also got a bunch of new images available as high quality giclee prints and I think folks will be excited by the new additions to my home goods line (the small craft advisory)-- things like decorative pins, embroidery samplers and beautiful wearable pieces.

Where else can we find your work (online or stores)?
You can find my children's and plush work at *might (www.mightSHOP.etsy.com), my home goods at the small craft advisory (www.thsmallcraftadvisory.etsy.com) and my prints at greenstarstudio.etsy.com

If you're more the see it in person type-- find me locally at Trohv in Hampden & The Women's Industrial Exchange in Mt Vernon.

No comments: