Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: Specks & Keepings

 
List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.
I have an online shop called Specks & Keepings. Specks & Keepings is a curated shop filled with fine handmade objects and design. It is a showcase of thoughtfully made goods that inspire.

What is your favorite summer ritual?
I like treating myself to Mr. Yogato (very nice yogurt) far too much in the Summer. And swimming is always nice as well...

Where else can we find your work (online or stores)?
Aside from selling my work at craft shows throughout the country and online, I am pleased to have some of my pieces for sale at the Museum of Craft and Folk Art in San Francisco. I am also working in collaboration with Unison, making dolls and mobiles out of their wonderful prints. 

No comments: