Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Heap Vendor Spotlight: Block Party Press


Learn a little bit about Holiday Heap vendor Block Party Press:
 

What is your favorite holiday tradition?   
It's definitely trimming the Christmas Tree. I make ornaments each year for my sons, so it's really fun to remember all the memories of Christmases past as we open up each ornament and add it to the tree. By the time my sons leave home, they'll have a tree full of their own ornaments and a lifetime of memories to share with their families every Christmas.
 

What do you have new for Holiday Heap?  
I have some new jewelry designs, but I'm also making more non-jewelry gift items this year; Flasks, compacts, card holders, key chains, magnets and more. Lots of goodies for filling those stockings!

What is your favorite holiday cookie? 
My favorite holiday cookie is old fashioned gingerbread men. They're fun to decorate and even more fun to eat.

No comments: