Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Pile of Craft Vendor, Open Eyes Press

 
Please describe your work in 140 characters.
I primarily screen print and sew eco-friendly housewares.  Much of my designs take inspiration from vintage advertising and industrial design. 

What's at the bottom of your "pile of craft?"
Fabric scraps, drawings and ideas scribbled on random sheets of paper, old receipts for supplies, etc.

If I were to miss Pile of Craft (which would never happen!), where would I find more of your work?
On Etsy, of course, and at select retail locations in the US: Young Blood Gallery, Atlanta; VIX Emporium, Philadelphia; Urban Bazaar, San Francisco; and Meadowview Farmers' Guild, Virginia.

June 25th is National Catfish Day AND National Strawberry Parfait Day! What would your National Food Holiday be?
National Avocado Day!  I love avocados and eat them all the time. :)

No comments: