Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Kittner Studio




List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.

I just started selling on Etsy ;) and can be found at etsy.com/shop/KittnerStudio. I am making my jewelry using frit, resin and marrying them with my hand made, mixed metal bezels. I've also been creating many little found treasure collages from vintage liquor  and cigar labels. I will also have a selection of assemblage work made from found pieces, including playskool blocks.

Where do you find inspiration?

Inspiration usually comes in the middle of the night when all is quiet and I process the happenings of the day. Or in the middle of the day, when I'm singing along with Aretha, Ella, Bonnie or any of my other Ipod studio mates.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

My Favorite holiday tradition is celebrating both Hanukkah and Christmas by having a Jewbilee tree.

No comments: