Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Little Flower Designs



List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.

Little Flower Designs, handmade by Linda Johnson. My wares are handmade by me in my Huntingdon Valley, PA studio. I make simple forms then hand etch and glaze my illustrations onto each piece. My work features birds, flowers, trees, text and other nature inspired themes.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

My favorite holiday tradition is putting up our christmas tree, especially now that we have a little one! I can't wait to see her little face light up when she see's the lights and all the ornaments. My personal tradtion is buying a new handmade ornament from a fellow crafter. I love knowing who made our ornaments and hope to pass this tradition onto our daughter. And of course sharing the season with family and friends!

Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to?

Shoppers can find many lovely gifts at my table including, cups, bowls, platters, vases and holiday ornaments.

No comments: