Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meet Holiday Heap's Carlybird Weaves!

If I were to describe my Charm City Craft Mafia friend, Carlybird Weaves, I would say this Amazon indie crafter is a weaving, loud-hymn singing, old-timey listening, hula-hooping rascal. (Actually, I think she may have said it first...)

In three words or less, please tell us about yourself.
Weave.  Sing.  Over-think.

If your work had a theme song, what would it be? 
This is impossible (see above--I over-think everything)....but maybe North Salem, a lovely fire and brimstone shape-note tune written in 1799.

It's a typical Wednesday night. Where are you?
Drinking a beer, trying to figure out how to organize my time and space.

If you could create a craft, other than your craft, what craft would you craft? 
Books.  I love handmade books!

Grilled or deep fried?
Grilled (cheese).

2 comments:

Sweet Pepita said...

One day I will hear you sing, Carlybird!

Carly said...

You mean you can't hear me? We don't live that far apart, dear. :)