Saturday, November 27, 2010

Meet Holiday Heap's littlest bean!

When Jen (aka the littlest bean) was a child, one of her favorite things was opening a brand new box of crayons – 64 glorious colors hidden in a little cardboard box. She loved the limitless variations that were possible. As she got older, even though her wardrobe began to consist of mostly black, she still gravitated toward colorful bits like a raven. Buttons, yarn, fabric, beads, even glass rod… She would take it all home.

In three words or less, please tell us about yourself.
Loud, loving spaz.

If your work had a theme song, what would it be?  
Hmmm, my work?  I'm not sure... but the song that's in my head most often while I'm working is "No Sleep 'til Brooklyn."

It's a typical Wednesday night. Where are you?
Sitting in the living room, watching movies and cutting felt.

If you could create a craft, other than your craft, what craft would you craft?  
I love installation work. I could dream up installations forever and ever.

Grilled or deep fried?
Grilled.

No comments: