Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meet Holiday Heap's pidge pidge!

pidge pidge is run out of a cozy third floor apartment in upstate NY with a grumpy cat, Pigeon. The old floor loom and pidge pidge are sandwiched between a sewing machine and a giant stack of fibers in a tiny red room.



In three words or less, please tell us about yourself.
fibers freak!

If your work had a theme song, what would it be?
David Bowie's "Sound and Vision"

It's a typical Wednesday night. Where are you?
I've got off from the day job on Thursdays! I'm cooking a lazy dinner and then weaving late into the night, listening to reruns of Car Talk and This American Life... Maybe a little internet as well.

If you could create a craft, other than your craft, what craft would you craft?
I loved the pottery class I took in college. All of my bowls and cups were lumpy and weighed a ton, but if I had a little natural talent...

Grilled or deep fried?
Roasted :)

No comments: