Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet Holiday Heap's Hillery Rebeka Sproatt!

Hillery Rebeka Sproatt lives and works in Baltimore, where she makes prints, drawings, and embroidered objects. She is a collector of small things.

In three words or less, please tell us about yourself. 
more cute socks

If your work had a theme song, what would it be? 
A poorly sung song that I made up.

It's a typical Wednesday night. Where are you? 
In my studio working or walking the dog.

If you could create a craft, other than your craft, what craft would you craft? 
I would like to learn how to weave. I want to draw with weaving.

Grilled or deep fried? 
Deep fried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Carly said...

Hey Hillery! Welcome back to the Heap! I'm a weaver! And I teach! So if you wanna learn, you know who to holler at. New classes starting in January!
Carlybird Weaves
www.carlygoss.com