Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Articipe




List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.

Articipe (art + recipe = articipe) I create hand lettered recipe prints to decorate your kitchen or any little nook in your home. They make great gifts to any cook in your life and are also a great way to memorialize Grandma's best recipes for the whole family. When I make the prints, I hand draw each letterform on my computer with the help of my trusty tablet. The fun part is that I never know how a print will turn out until I'm done. I have to play around with the type and words to get everything to feel just right or convey the right idea, and am always surprised with the results!

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

My favorite holiday tradition is cooking! Go figure. I love cooking at any time, but around the holidays there is just something extra special in the air that makes it so much for fun to cook for people I love.

Other than Holiday Heap, where can we find you for purchases (online or stores)?

I can also be found online at Etsy.com: etsy.com/shop/articipe

No comments: