Friday, November 18, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Yummy & Company

List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.
Yummy & Company . My studio is based out of Hampden, one of Baltimore's quirkiest neighborhoods. It's here, that I create every piece of jewelry by hand, individually, no stamps or molds are used in the process. Most of my designs are inspired by nature, texture, and architecture. My work is intricate and time consuming and I love every minute of it!

Where do you find inspiration?
I’ve always loved jewelry, and can remember making necklaces, crowns, bracelets and rings out of clovers and twigs as a child. Growing up, I spent many hours playing in the creek and exploring the woods behind our house. To this day, I am still charmed by the intricacies and beauty of nature, and do my best to express that love, connection and admiration of the natural world in my work.

Other than Holiday Heap, where can we find you for purchases (online or stores).
A complete list of my stockists can be found here! If you want to shop online, my work is available at www.yummyandcompany.etsy.com If you'd rather shop in person, and live in the area, my work can be found at .925 The Silver Store in Fells Point and at the Gift Shop at the Baltimore Museum of Art!

No comments: