Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Holland Cox



List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.

Holland Cox (www.hollandcox.com). I design and make by hand fabric fashion accessories for people who make their own rules! I love using fabric rather than leather because of the endless possibilities of combining color and pattern. All my handbags are one-of-a-kind.

Where do you find inspiration?

I am inspired by the individuals I see who make an effort to put together their own look. My customers don't like looking like everybody else, and are not inspired by shopping at the mall. Bright color and bold patterns thrill me, and finding ways to create accessories that are stylish and sophisticated but still *fun* is what I love the most!

Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to?

I have new belts in several widths that are perfect ways to put your personal spin on any outfit, even boring work-appropriate ones.

No comments: