Saturday, November 26, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Foxfire Pottery

List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process:

Patty Bilbro/Foxfire Pottery. High-fire functional stoneware with a layering of shino glazes and brushwork illustrations. I will also be selling new narrative sculptural work.


Where do you find inspiration?

My background in psychology, humor, human interactions, animals and our relationship to them.


What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Eating good food with my family.


What is your favorite thing about Baltimore during the holiday season?

I'm new to Baltimore, so I'm looking forward to discovering the city during the holidays.


Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to?

I'm debuting some new sculptural work.


Other than Holiday Heap, where can we find you for purchases (online or stores).

Online at www.pattybilbro.etsy.com, Constance Williams Gallery in Asheville, NC, Over the Mood Gallery in Floyd, VA, Mudfire Gallery online and in Atlanta, GA, The Society for Contemporary Craft in Pittsburgh, PA or you can always contact me directly.

No comments: