Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, greenstarstudio



List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.

greenstarstudio is a collection of decorative and functional art pieces, prints, wearables, dolls and more, designed with children in mind & using ecologically responsible methods and materials. Starting January 2011, I'll be officially launching *might, the new home of my work for kids. 

Where do you find inspiration?

I am currently sharing my life with my 13 month old. We spend most of our days pretending to be the dog, painting in the bathtub & tearing magazines into teeny tiny little pieces. You can't get more inspiration than that!

Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to?

I'm VERY excited to be premiering two new fabric games--- super soft, portable & guaranteed to entertain little hands and minds for a long time (or at least long enough to let you get dinner started or go to the bathroom by yourself... which is all any of us can ask for!). 

Other than Holiday Heap, where can we find you for purchases?

greenstarstudio.etsy.com
mightMIGHT.etsy.com

No comments: