Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Open Eyes Press

List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process.
Open Eyes Press is a screen printing and hand sewn crafts business that focuses on making eco-friendly housewares. I do all of my own printing in my in-home studio here in Baltimore.

Where do you find inspiration?
I get a lot of inspiration from vintage advertisements and fabrics. It's always interesting to look at the combination of graphics and colors that were used during a specific time period. I actually have a small collection of magazines that I look at from time to time, some of which date back to the 1920's.

Other than Holiday Heap, where can we find you for purchases (online or stores).
You can find my products online at openeyespress.etsy.com, or locally at Paradiso in Hampden. For a full list of my retail locations in the US, please check out the sidebar on my blog.

No comments: